Top Ten Tips About Fuchsias
1. They are at their best outside in the shade during summer.
2. Feed once a week with Chem Pak fuchsia Food.
3. Always plant cuttings a little proud of the compost to avoid root rot.
4. Remove seed pods after flowering.
5. Pot on fuchsias little and often
6. Add a little loam when potting plants above 13cm / 5" pot.
7. Take cuttings on the second pair of leaves on shoot
8. Each time you pinch a fuchsia to make it bushy you delay flowering between 6-8 weeks.
9. Hardy varieties will flower in the garden until October and do not need lifting.
10. There is counselling for fuchsia nuts available.